Union Dues DUE DATES:
Union Dues are due the 1st of each (beginning quarter) month: 1st Quarter = January 1st, 2nd Quarter = April 1st, 3rd Quarter = July 1st, 4th Quarter = October 1st
Union Dues AMOUNTS:
Beginning the first quarter of 2019 (January 2019), the International Increase is as follows:
“A” Members: Per quarter (3 months): 120.00 Semi-Annually (6 months): 240.00 Yearly (12 months): 480.00
“BA” Members: Per quarter (3 months): 63.00 Semi-Annually (6 months): 126.00 Yearly (12 months): 252.00
2018 (January 2018)
“A” Members: Per quarter (3 months): 117.00 Semi-Annually (6 months): 234.00 Yearly (12 months): 468.00
“BA” Members: Per quarter (3 months): 60.00 Semi-Annually (6 months): 120.00 Yearly (12 months): 240.00
Dues are to be paid (at least) Quarterly in advance. If your dues are not paid by the 10th of the designated month, there is a $20.00 Processing Fee added to your account (monthly) until your Dues are paid.
I.O. Reinstatement Fees:
If your dues are still in arrears after three (3) months, there is an I.O. Reinstatement Fee added to your account: $30.00 for “A” Members
$3.00 for “BA” Members
Local Union Processing Fees are added to your account as well
Insufficient Funds Charge: Per the Executive Board Policy (revised 10-17-11)
Each member writing a check with insufficient funds to Local 343 shall be charged $30.00 fee. After writing a check with insufficient funds to Local 343 all future payments, for a one year period, shall be made by cash, money order or credit.
Methods of Payment:
- Cash – In person only
- Check (Be sure to include Member’s full name)
- Money Order (Be sure to include Member’s full name)
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card–In Person, On-Line or Over the Phone
- Automatic Dues Withdraw from your Vacation/Holiday check:
- Members have the option of having their Dues Automatically withdrawn from their Vacation/Holiday checks! Electrus Federal Credit Union will automatically withdraw Union Dues payments (Semi-annual amounts only) and send them to IBEW Local 343 for processing. *Call the Hall for complete details and a form.
- DropBox (not Pick up Box!) – Located next to Front Door at Union Hall (Rochester only)