Union Dues DUE DATES:
Union Dues are due the 1st of each (beginning quarter) month: 1st Quarter = January 1st, 2nd Quarter = April 1st, 3rd Quarter = July 1st, 4th Quarter = October 1st
Union Dues AMOUNTS:
Union Dues for 2023… the International Dues are as follows:
“A” Members: Per quarter (3 months): 135.00 Semi-Annually (6 months): 270.00 Yearly (12 months): 540.00
“BA” Members: Per quarter (3 months): 72.00 Semi-Annually (6 months): 144.00 Yearly (12 months): 288.00
Dues are to be paid (at least) Quarterly in advance. If your dues are not paid by the 10th of the designated month, there is a $20.00 Processing Fee added to your account (monthly) until your Dues are paid.
I.O. Reinstatement Fees:
If your dues are still in arrears after three (3) months, there is an I.O. Reinstatement Fee added to your account:
$30.00 for “A” Members
$3.00 for “BA” Members
Local Union Processing Fees are added to your account as well
Insufficient Funds Charge: Per the Executive Board Policy (revised 10-17-11)
Each member writing a check with insufficient funds to Local 343 shall be charged a $30.00 fee. After writing a check with insufficient funds to Local 343 all future payments, for a one-year period, shall be made by cash, money order, or credit.
Methods of Payment:
- Cash – In person only
- Check (Be sure to include Member’s full name)
- Money Order (Be sure to include Member’s full name)
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card In-Person or On-Line
- Automatic Dues Withdraw from your Vacation/Holiday check:
- Members have the option of having their Dues Automatically withdrawn from their Vacation/Holiday checks! SPIRE Credit Union will automatically withdraw Union Dues payments (quarterly) and send them to IBEW Local 343 for processing. *Call the Hall for complete details and a form.
- DropBox (not Pick up Box!) – Located next to Front Door at Union Hall (Rochester only)