IMPORTANT: 2nd Quarter Dues were Due April 1st – $117/quarter for “A” members and $63/quarter for “BA” members (Remember to pay your dues ONLINE or mail in payment as no longer taking payment over the phone)
* Our member, Dustin Rislov, is fighting brain cancer. A Benefit has been scheduled for April 28th at the Rushford American Legion. More information is on our website on the April 28th Calendar. A Go Fund Me account has also been set up to help Dustin and his family. You can read his story, and help by following this link…. www.gofundme.com/help-dustin-fight-brain-cancer
* The Sparky Opener has been scheduled for Saturday, June 9th. Go to our calendar and click on Saturday, June 9th for more details!
Calls for Monday, April 23rd, 2018
Long Call – NAC Mechanical – Owatonna Middle School – Owatonna, MN – 1 JIW – MN Electrical License is Required – Temp Control Experience – Foreman Experience Preferred – Indoor/Outdoor/Commercial – Job hours: 40 – Report to jobsite on Wednesday, 4/25/18 at 7 a.m.
Long Call – BHI Energy – Prairie Island Nuclear Plant – Welch, MN – 4 JIW – MN Electrical License is Required – Online PHQ must be completed prior to reporting – Drug Test – Background Check – Safety Shoes – Drivers License and SS card or a Passport – First day of reporting is Monday, 5/7/18 at 6:30 a.m.
**To put in for a call, please call the Job Line between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.**
NO Calls went out on Friday, April 20th, 2018
Three Things from IBEW Local 343:
- Local 343’s Administration does not condone or promote furloughing of any kind.
- Any member working for a non-signatory contractor without authorization from the Business Manager will be brought in front of the Executive Board.
- Any member referred out on a Market Recovery Call is required to remove their name from the other local’s books.